Why invest in a copywriter when you build or refresh your new website?
Your website has a big job to do.
It needs to grab attention and hook the reader.
Then once you have the reader’s interest, you need to keep this interest, and turn it into an action.
That action will depend on the purpose of each page. It might be to buy something. It might be to contact you to find out more about your products and services. It may be to encourage the downloading of an ebook or special offer. It may be to establish your credibility and authority in your market, improve perceptions and strengthen your brand.
Achieving these goals is not about the pictures. Or the colours. Or even the layout and design. These elements are of course important, as you want your website to look professional and visually appealing.
A truly effective website needs compelling, engaging words.
It is the words that tell the story. Convey your brand message. Get across the benefits you offer to your customers. Reflect your brand values and create a tone of voice.
Strategic, user-focused content can also help improve organic performance in search engines.
And why is all this so important?
Because if you’re not telling customers why they should buy from you, your competitors will.
In a content-marketing driven world, well-written, engaging, strategically composed copy wins. And it’s my job to get to grips with businesses and explain them in ways that connect with audiences.
Save yourself the time and stress of composing copy when writing isn’t your bag and you’ve a business to run. As a relatively small add-on to your investment in a new website, professionally written words can make all the difference to its effectiveness and success.
Thinking about writing your own copy? Stop! Using Word Salon comes with these benefits;
- Saves you the time and effort of trying to supply content yourself or expecting your web designer to do it, speeding up the process of getting your website completed
- Avoids the risk of grammatical and spelling errors, poor phrasing or uninspiring copy which will reflect badly on you and your business
- I will extract the USPs of your business and convey them in the most powerful and engaging way
- I will write in your tone of voice or help you develop one
- Cost effective investment as better content can result in lead generation and sales
“Elizabeth is nothing short of fantastic. She takes the time to understand your business and what makes your business different. She then goes away and puts that into words, and with me being an accountant that’s something I can’t do very well! The simple upshot has been that the leads we’ve generated through adwords have gone from 1 every other week to 3 or 4 per week. Given that it’s really the copy that’s changed on our website, I can put the amazing change down to her fine writing skills. Thank you Elizabeth!”AJ Dosani
- Website copy
- Blogs – one off or monthly blog service
- LinkedIn Profiles
- Sales letters
- E-marketing shots
- Brochures and printed materials
- Review/audit of website, messaging, current marketing activity and communications
- Branding, proposition development, messaging and communications
- Marketing research, planning and strategy
- Project management
- Design and print, PR, web design and other specialist marketing services through associates
- LinkedIn Profiles
- Recruitment adverts