How do you put heart, soul and emotion into your writing? 💕
And why should you? 🤷♀️
Well you should because it will…
✔Show that you understand your audience’s issues
✔Make what you’re saying relevant to the reader
✔ Create more engaging, interesting content
✔Show your vulnerability and human side
✔Be more likely to spark a reaction
But the question is how?
I’m all about writing from the heart, and here’s some tips…
- Use real experience, as much as you’re comfortable with revealing
- Build up a story, a background and context leading to what you learnt
- Speak directly TO your reader, don’t be impersonal
- Don’t be afraid to talk about feelings, don’t just talk facts
- Reference startling statistics, human stories, studies and surveys.
If you need help bringing in the emotion, give me a shout, as this is what I do.