Most direct mail and sales letters are discarded. Make sure yours is a keeper.
Generating engagement, leads and sales through printed mailshots or letters is a tough gig. We all know how often we respond to these kinds of materials. Not too often.
But sales letters can and do work.
They work when they are highly targeted. Personal. Creative. Powerful. Engaging. And ideally, offer something enticing.
Having a copywriter writing your sales letters and other printed materials can substantially increase the chances of success. That’s because the copy will be strong, benefit driven and compelling.
But it’s also because it will benefit from a creative approach. Working closely with other marketing professionals, Word Salon have turned humble sales letters into highly effective strategies through incorporating promotional merchandise and creative graphic design into campaigns.
Launching a direct mail or sales letter campaign? Here’s how Word Salon can help;
- Research of the market
- Creative ideas and input
- Compelling, persuasive, high quality sales copy for letters and flyers
- Partner with graphic designers and other marketing professionals on design and visuals
- Help with devising an enticing, eye catching offer
Great letter, well crafted. Extremely happy with it. I understand you have delivered more than was asked of you, your input and ideas are brilliant. And your research has been invaluable. Thank you so so much, you have been such an important part of this process, I cannot thank you enough.” Gordon Wood
- Website copy
- Blogs – one off or monthly blog service
- LinkedIn Profiles
- Sales letters
- E-marketing shots
- Brochures and printed materials
- Review/audit of website, messaging, current marketing activity and communications
- Branding, proposition development, messaging and communications
- Marketing research, planning and strategy
- Project management
- Design and print, PR, web design and other specialist marketing services through associates
- LinkedIn Profiles
- Recruitment adverts