Purpose-driven, lead generation-focused web design and marketing strategy in partnership with Indigo Marmoset.
We believe a website is not just a template for inserting words and pictures.
It’s a marketing tool with a purpose, with the potential to have a fantastic impact on your business.
That purpose may differ from business to business and getting to grips with what your website should be doing for you is the first stage of our process.
We will challenge, question and probe deeply into your business proposition, market position and target audience. We will propose an approach to your web design and marketing strategy that’s in line with the results you need to achieve. We will put our collective creative minds and marketing experience together, to build a website and supporting marketing strategy that’s focused on your purpose, and nothing else.
As experienced graphic designers and web developers with a background in working with some high-profile brands, Matt Woodacre and Murray Price know the designs that work and are on trend. They are skilled in bringing out your brand through the feel of the visuals and imagery. Coupled with the compelling words, tone of voice development and strategic thinking of Word Salon, our collaboration has resulted in successful outcomes for clients across a wide range of business sectors.
Looking for more customers? Marketing-driven web design means;
- Focus on lead generation and sales
- Web designers and copywriter involved right from the outset so no delay waiting for content or need to create this yourself
- Intelligent, strategic and on-trend thinking behind design concepts
- Work with full range of other professionals such as photographers
- Help you develop your brand and tone of voice
- Logo design, graphic design and range of other marketing services available
”I embarked upon a new website last year. Before engaging a company to do this I was very keen to support a local small business. I felt a local small business would be best placed to know my market and focus on my ideals within the local community.
Having engaged Indigo Marmoset, I was acutely aware of the size of the project and the time it would take out of my own business to write some 70-80 pages of content to make the website workable and cover the many services that we offer. Having been introduced to Elizabeth at Word Salon previously, I arranged to have a meeting and engage both parties to work on the project together. This joint effort propelled the project and it soon became very clear that having copy and design provided simultaneously made what would have been a daunting project almost effortless. To say that I am pleased with the pooled effort is an understatement. The professionalism, support and timing was worth the effort, energy and fees to create a seamless project that delivers.
If I had to embark on another website, I would not change a thing. A professional looking and professional delivering website is essential if you want to attract the right type of clientele to your business”.
- Website copy
- Blogs – one off or monthly blog service
- LinkedIn Profiles
- Sales letters
- E-marketing shots
- Brochures and printed materials
- Review/audit of website, messaging, current marketing activity and communications
- Branding, proposition development, messaging and communications
- Marketing research, planning and strategy
- Project management
- Design and print, PR, web design and other specialist marketing services through associates
- LinkedIn Profiles
- Recruitment adverts